- Visit every MLB stadium (almost there!)
Implement Sunday dinners with my familyJanuary 2017 is off to a good start…
- Get published in Creating Keepsakes
Taste wine from Domaine de la Romanée-Conti (and hopefully not have to spend $1,000 for a sip!)Woot! Mission accomplished and didn’t have to pay a cent! Yay working in the wine industry! There was also the time we actually visited Burgundy…
- Learn to play the guitar
- Write a short story/article for a magazine (like Real Simple, for instance)
Drive across countryDone it twice!
- Travel (particularly to
France, Spain& Italy) *I’ve been to all three countries but still have much more to see!
- Broadcast with Kruk and Kuip for at least an inning
Get marriedyou can call me Mrs. Natali now! Take a cooking classThis pasta-making class was SO fun…although I certainly didn’t anticipate my cooking class to be in another language!
- Own a home
- Hike in Glacier National Park
- See the Northern Lights
Have a family of my ownLuca Thomas joined us on November 1, 2016 and we’ve never felt more complete!
Think of more fun things for this bucket list…