- Updated design to allow for better content management and SEO
- Integration with Commerce7, winery-focused POS and e-commerce platform
- Dynamic recipe archive for increased user experience and SEO value
- Timeline feature to illustrate the family’s deep roots in Napa Valley
- Design and development of blog templates, which now allow for email marketing newsletter archives
- Design and development of Commerce7 templates, including products, wine club and customer account management
The team at Ilsley Vineyards used the migration to Commerce7 to also tackle a general site redesign, allowing them to create flexible templates and make better use of their content. We integrated an easy-to-manage timeline to illustrate the family’s history and also incorporated recipes and a blog to boost SEO. The main goal for the Ilsley Vineyards website was a classic and clean design that integrated well with C7, but conversations about how they could repurpose already-written content brought an opportunity to grow their blog. Using built in taxonomies like categories and tags, we were able to segment their content to also create digital versions of their email newsletters. With the new website, they can further extend their marketing efforts and get more mileage out of their content!