It was just brought to my attention (thanks Mom) that I didn’t post the fifth installment of ‘Get Meaningful Fridays’ and it’s already 10:15pm here in the Boot. My bad. In my defense, football camp has started and I just got home from a meeting. It is kinda late…
- My bed.
- My pillows (even more than before).
- The cloud cover at practice today that seemingly lowered the temp from about 95 to about 90.
- Comments on the Sutter Home blog
- My mom arranging a family dinner for when I come home at the end of September…
- …and almost all my family RSVP-ing positively (and on a school night!)
For 10:22pm, that’s a pretty solid list outta me.
PS- Milestones this week: you’re currently reading my 100th post and I passed the 10,000 visitors mark earlier this week. Yay!