It seems to me that Friday’s installment of my ‘Get Meaningful’ series should be today, on Thanksgiving, so here is an early edition in honor of Turkey Day.
- My family (obvi). But not just Mom, Dad, Joe and Ted, but alllllllllll my relatives, who I’m currently missing, as they enjoy Thanksgiving at Kevin & Dawn’s and Ted & Jodi’s on Saturday.
- Thanksgiving dinner at the Dodd’s, dining with my old football coaches and their families. Thank you for including me in your holiday meal.
- A glass of wine at PF Changs with friends after a long day
- Skype. I haven’t used it yet but I downloaded it so we’ll see.
- Football on Thanksgiving.
- The all-day crop I’m attending at the new scrapbook store on the Westbank on Saturday. Can.not.wait.
Happy Thanksgiving and I hope everyone has full bellies!